10. It’s always dark outside
9. My clothes make me feel like the little brother in the Christmas Story who falls down and can’t get back up.
8. Every spot on the road looks like black ice and I feel like I’m going to fall any second.
7. Slushy snow, yucky and cold.
6. An easy pace mile in the summer is a fast mile in the winter.
5. I get to wear funny looking hats
4. No longer have to carry fluids on a long run since I sweat so little.
3. People look at me like I’m weird being outside when it’s 15 degrees and 2 feet of snow, I like being different.
2. A hot shower never felt so good.
1. It’s fun touching Jan’s skin with my ice cold hands and having her scream.